I started this blog with great enthusiasm. 2020 was to be the year I lost weight, did fun things all summer and then had breast reconstruction surgery in the autumn. My weight is stable and I am only a few pounds heavier than I was in March. But I should be a stone lighter by now. My will power which shone through in January and February has deserted me.
We should be gong on holiday today. A month of travelling around Spain and France. But as of today I have no idea when that can happen. I doubt that my surgery can take place any time in the next two years. But that doesn’t mean I have to be completely down hearted. I am sure there will be an after Covid -19 and I’m pretty sure we should start planning for that day.
The theme for this month’s For the Health of it is Hopes and Fears.
The link up opens today Tuesday 2nd June at 16.30 BST and closes at 12.00 Tuesday 30th June.
- Are you daring to think of a time when you will be free to do as you wish?
- Do you have some ideas for things you might do?
- Have those ideas changed from those you had before?
- Are you fearful of getting back to a ‘normal life’?
- Are there things you won’t go back to doing? People you no longer wish to see?
- What are your hopes and fears for the future?