On Monday 24th February my new Meme: for the Health of it goes live. As mentioned last week, the first topic is Physical Health. These are some questions you might ask yourself to help decide what to write about.
- What do you do to stay / get healthy?
- Is it just about diet?
- Or is a combination of things
- Do you need to be gym fit to be healthy?
- If you have been unwell, what have you done to feel healthy again?
- Where does sleep and rest fit?
- Do age, disability or other factors have a bearing on your health. How do you over come them?
You don’t have to write using the questions above, but can write anything you like about physical health.
The post with the linky tool will go live on Sunday (4 days time) and the links will be live from midnight (UK time) until 12 midday on Sunday 8th March. Future prompts can be found here and will appear on the sidebar very soon.
This is the badge to use for on your post to show that you are participating. Please link back here to the For the Health of it page to help publicise to others. I look forward to reading your posts.